Thursday, December 17, 2009

Getting started.

A little introduction for everyone. My name is Cliff and I have a small...very small hobby shop where I do custom metalwork and fabrication. Most of the work is geared towards motorcycles, but I don't turn a lot of things away. I haven't been doing it very long, but love the work and helping people learn the craft. I've gotten to do some neat projects that I'd like to share here. I've been on forums and things, but have been persuaded by friends to start a blog. I haven't done this before so bare with me until I learn the ropes.
I want this to be geared toward fabrication talk and techniques. None of the other stuff that goes with fourms...just barebones bike and metal stuff. All metalworking ideas/projects welcome. Anyone can learn from any genre.

Pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment